COVID-19 ~ Our Response
Your health, safety and peace of mind while staying with us has always been, and always will be, our top priority. Our team has taken a comprehensive look at all our procedures and protocols and we are pleased to announce our advanced level cleaning and health program that promises to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and disinfection across our properties. From pre-arrival to check-out, we are taking every precaution available to reach the pinnacle in a worry-free stay.
Our new procedures center around executing a three-part strategy toward cleanliness to ensure your family and friends are protected.
Renting a home with Morton & Furbish Vacation Rentals offers a unique opportunity for contact less travel opportunities including self-check-in and check-out, no busy lobbies, or common dining areas, friendly travel planners and every property is maintained by us. Our cleaning crew is unparalleled and leave every location at a premium standard of cleanliness.
As a show of commitment to rental guests and property owners Morton & Furbish Rentals has taken the Rangeley Rises Safety Pledge:
- We prioritize the health and safety of our patrons, our employees, and our community.
- We meet or exceed all CDC and State of Maine guidelinesfor opening and operating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We are asking our patrons, our employees, and our community to offer suggestions for safety enhancements.
- We are implementing protocols specific to our establishments, that meet or exceed CDC and State of Maine guidelines.
- We are encouraging our community and guests to practice physical distancing, to wear face coverings when in proximity of others, and to frequently wash or sanitize hands.
What about our cleaning protocol?
We have updated our already exemplary cleaning standards, it is our top priority to make sure our properties are always sanitized, cleaned, and disinfected prior to guest check in, the updates include:
- Using VitalOxide, an EPA approved disinfecting sanitizer, for whole house fogging (soft and hard surfaces) upon guest departure
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing all high-touch areas including light switches, telephones, handles, doorknobs, and kitchens
- Stripping all bedding and sanitizing mattress pads and pillows.
- Removing all decorative pillows from beds
- Increasing the cleaning time of each residence between stays
What about Cancellations?
Given the current environment we are being as flexible as possible. Should you need to cancel any reservations for COVID related reasons, i.e. travel restrictions, safety concerns, etc., we will be glad to try and reschedule your stay with us to another date and time and apply any previously made deposits as a travel credit to that stay (limit of one date change per reservation) or cancel entirely and refund your deposit less a $50 processing fee.
As of May 31, we are returning to our normal cancellation policy, which states deposits will only be refunded if the location can be rebooked for the dates of your cancellation. The following clemencies may apply:
- Should the Governor of the state of Maine impose travel restrictions or prohibit entry into our state you will be offered your choice of a full refund or credit/date change, and
- Should the Governor or governing body of your state impose travel restrictions, you will be offered your choice of a full refund or credit/date change.
For additional information on our COVID related policies and cleaning plans please contact us at 207-864-9065 or email@example.com.