Kadel (4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom)
Watch our Virtual Video Tour
One of our favorites on Mooselook, this old Maine log home has all the rustic charm you could ever want!
- Spring through Fall rental
- Fully applianced kitchen except for a dishwasher
- Living room with fireplace
- Satellite TV - Premium Dish Channel TOP 250
- New 40' flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Four second level bedrooms (seven steps to second level)
- Two bedrooms with one double each, one bedroom with two singles, one bedroom with a bunk-set
- One 3/4 bath
- Central Heating
- Charcoal grill and Gas Grill
- New Permanent Dock - with bench
- Water entry via dock stairway
- No beach
- Rowboat (sorry no life vests)
- Covered porch
- Outdoor furniture on porch - Wicker love seat & matching chairs, wooden bench and round table with 6 chairs, two folding chairs
- Picnic table by water
- Outdoor furniture near dock - 4 Adirondack chairs
- Only feet from the shore!
- Private Well
- Newly Installed driveway, parking and walking area (2014)
- One pet only - $50 Pet Fee
- No Smoking Please!
Maximum Occupancy: 8
All properties have a three night minimum stay requirement (Spring and Fall)
Summer vacation rentals are weekly only - Sunday to Sunday
* ONE PET ALLOWED, NO SMOKING *
Location: Rangeley, Maine
Square Footage: 0
Occupants, max: 8
Adults, max: 8
Neighborhood: Eastern Shore
Home Type: Cottages
Floor: Single Level
|Early Summer 2017||Early Summer 2017||06/23/2017||06/30/2017||$200.00||$1,450.00||-||7|
|Summer 2017||Summer 2017||07/01/2017||07/14/2017||$200.00||$1,450.00||-||7|
|Peak Summer 2017||Peak Summer 2017||07/15/2017||08/19/2017||$200.00||$1,450.00||-||7|
|Late Summer 2017||Late Summer 2017||08/20/2017||09/04/2017||$200.00||$1,450.00||-||7|
|Fall 2017||Fall 2017||09/05/2017||12/14/2017||$200.00||$1,250.00||-||3|
|Winter 2017||Winter 2017||12/15/2017||12/21/2017||$0.00||-||-||3|
|Christmas Week 2017||Christmas Week 2017||12/22/2017||01/02/2018||$0.00||-||-||3|
|Early Winter 2018||Early Winter 2018||01/03/2018||02/15/2018||$0.00||-||-||3|
|February Vacation Week 2018||February Vacation Week 2018||02/16/2018||02/25/2018||$0.00||-||-||3|
|Late Winter 2018||Late Winter 2018||02/26/2018||03/31/2018||$0.00||-||-||3|
|Spring 2018||Spring 2018||04/01/2018||06/29/2018||$200.00||$1,250.00||-||3|
|Early Summer 2018||Early Summer 2018||06/30/2018||07/13/2018||$200.00||$1,450.00||-||7|
|Peak Summer 2018||Peak Summer 2018||07/14/2018||08/19/2018||$200.00||$1,450.00||-||7|
|Late Summer 2018||Late Summer 2018||08/20/2018||09/03/2018||$200.00||$1,450.00||-||7|
|Fall 2018||Fall 2018||09/04/2018||12/24/2018||$200.00||$1,250.00||-||3|
|Christmas Week 2018||Christmas Week 2018||12/25/2018||01/01/2019||$0.00||-||-||3|
Our only disappointment was the condition of the dock, we always come with our boat(s) and spend much time on the dock, including awesome star gazing at night! The dock is in need of some repair to the planking and the structural supports at the water end are questionable.
Other than that it was heaven. We would love to find something like Kadel on the Kennebago River or Lake, do you have any options?
Good Things: nice living rooml, kitchen and dining areas.
wonderful fireplace and a good wood supply
a good dock
clean, neat,and with all conveniences
Not So Great:
Bedrooms...no doors or ceilings which would be o.k. for just two people, but a little close for multiple adult couples or with kids.
Not as much property to "roam" as with the place that we are accustomed to renting. We also had a canoe and kayak to enjoy there.