Mahara 2 (4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
Call us Now
Watch our Virtual Video Tour
- Year round rental
- Located in Oquossoc, right off the snowmobile trail
- Modern home
- Rent with Hunter's Haven next door and sleep up to 20 - great for family reunions or get togethers!
- Fully applianced kitchen including dishwasher
- 1st floor bedroom #1 with bunkset (twin on top, double below)
- 1st floor bedroom #2 with Double
- 2nd floor loft sleeping area w/ 4 twins
- 2 full baths (1 on 1st floor, 2nd in basement )
- Basement bedroom w/ queen
- Loft sitting room
- Gas fireplace
- Pull out couch in livingroom
- Pool table, bumper pool table, poker table
- Kitchenette in finished basement
- Flat screen TV - 40"
- Outdoor furniture
- Access to 25 feet of lakefront, shared with two other properties
- 30' L-shaped dock with ladder & bench seat
- Picnic table by the dock
- Wooded view
- Trout pond with a fountain
- Please note...Lakefront is 1 mile away from the house by road
- Abundant wildlife, lots of deer!
- Pet allowed on approval of the homeowner
- No Smoking Please!
All properties have a three night minimum stay requirement
Winter holiday rentals are weekly only - Friday to Friday or Sunday to Sunday
Location: Rangeley, Maine
Square Footage: 0
Occupants, max: 12
Adults, max: 12
View: Wooded View
Home Type: Homes
|Early Summer 2017||Early Summer 2017||06/23/2017||06/30/2017||$225.00||$1,200.00||-||3|
|Summer 2017||Summer 2017||07/01/2017||07/14/2017||$225.00||$1,200.00||-||3|
|Peak Summer 2017||Peak Summer 2017||07/15/2017||08/19/2017||$225.00||$1,200.00||-||3|
|Late Summer 2017||Late Summer 2017||08/20/2017||09/04/2017||$225.00||$1,200.00||-||3|
|Fall 2017||Fall 2017||09/05/2017||12/14/2017||$225.00||$1,200.00||-||3|
|Winter 2017||Winter 2017||12/15/2017||12/21/2017||$275.00||$1,500.00||-||3|
|Christmas Week 2017||Christmas Week 2017||12/22/2017||01/02/2018||$275.00||$1,600.00||-||3|
|Early Winter 2018||Early Winter 2018||01/03/2018||02/15/2018||$275.00||$1,500.00||-||3|
|February Vacation Week 2018||February Vacation Week 2018||02/16/2018||02/25/2018||$300.00||$1,800.00||-||3|
|Late Winter 2018||Late Winter 2018||02/26/2018||03/31/2018||$275.00||$1,500.00||-||3|
|Early Summer 2018||Early Summer 2018||06/30/2018||07/13/2018||$225.00||$1,200.00||-||3|
|Peak Summer 2018||Peak Summer 2018||07/14/2018||08/19/2018||$225.00||$1,200.00||-||3|
|Late Summer 2018||Late Summer 2018||08/20/2018||09/03/2018||$225.00||$1,200.00||-||3|
|Fall 2018||Fall 2018||09/04/2018||12/24/2018||$225.00||$1,200.00||-||3|
|Christmas Week 2018||Christmas Week 2018||12/25/2018||01/01/2019||$275.00||$1,600.00||-||3|
Guys snowmobile weekend, great house!
Booked the house for 4 nights for a guys snowmobile weekend in Rangeley. Great location for snowmobiling, house was very clean, had plenty of beds, great kitchen, and had amenities such as a ping pong table, pool table and poker table-which came in handy on the day of rain we got on the final day of our stay! Already talking about booking this house again for next year for a snowmobiling trip.
Had a great holiday weekend w/wife, adult children and their significant others. Home was modern, clean, and well stocked. A little tight on dining space, but plenty of space on multiple levels to relax and unwind.